Concert News Online provides information about performing arts throughout the UK including music, opera, dance, theatre and visual arts events with direct links to relevant booking sites and venues*.
The Concert News Online home page is updated weekly with featured articles Concert News Online believes are the most newsworthy and relevant.
© Smart Arts Solutions
*All information, images and content supplied by promoters or their agencies are correct at the time of publication and displayed as provided. Concert News Online accepts no responsibility for changes to offers, the distribution of tickets or their availability.
Back to top
We have created this privacy and security policy to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy and the protection of your information.
The use of World Wide Web pages of Concert News Online is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. Any use of such web pages constitutes your agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions. You should carefully read the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions for the use of Concert News Online web pages, please leave this website immediately.
1. The copyright in material on this website is owned by Concert News Online and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Concert News Online. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Concert News Online.
2. All designs and layouts are the property of Concert News Online. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Concert News Online. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Concert News Online intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-
3. All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to Concert News Online for their use will become the exclusive property of Concert News Online. Concert News Online will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4. The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Concert News Online disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose freedom from computer viruses, and non-
5. Concert News Online shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if Concert News Online shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Concert News Online excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Concert News Online disclaims all liability for negligence.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Concert News Online endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. Concert News Online is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to Concert News Online web pages. Concert News Online shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to Concert News Online web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by Concert News Online of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Concert News Online to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Concert News Online of the material held there.
7. Concert News Online operates this website from London, England and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
9. All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by Concert News Online unless specific authorisation has been received permitting its use by 3rd parties. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting Concert News Online.
10. Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
11. Concert News Online shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.